For Sustainability Officers, Professionals and Leaders, achieving buy-in and engagement from CFOs and finance professionals can be a significant challenge, especially when large-scale investment is required for achieving real change on the way to net zero.
This report contains survey results gathered from 150+ industry-leading UK-based CFOs, who share their opinions, insights, pain-points and challenges when dealing with sustainability initiatives and pitches. Learn how to access investment-grade insights and data enabling stronger, more accurate business cases.
In this report, Sustainability professionals can learn how to:
- Increase approvals on sustainability initiatives
- Use new and innovative technology to present data and energy insights
- Access the best partners to achieve net zero targets
- Reduce delays on cost-effective renewable energy solutions
- Build and develop comprehensive net zero strategies
- Chris Maclean, CEO, Open Energy Market
- Colin Farrell, Global Sourcing Specialist, Trelleborg
- Dean Attwell, CEO, Oakland International
- Jonathan Neame, CEO, Shepherd Neame